In Support Of:
100 for $100
20 for $50
4 for $20
1 for $10
Fri Sep 16 2022
Wed Feb 01 2023
Wed Feb 01 2023
KNA 253, 2500 University Drive NW, Calgary AB, T2N 1N4
Rules Governing the 2022/2023 Foothills Swimming Association (UCSC) Car and Cash Raffle
1. A maximum of 230,800 tickets will be sold in the following format:
a. Series A 1 @ $10 Total series packages 1000 Total number of tickets 1,000
b. Series B 4 @ $20 Total series packages 2,800 Total number of tickets 11,200
c. Series C 20 @ $50 Total series packages 2,180 Total number of tickets 43,600
d. Series D 100 @ $100 Total series packages 1,750 Total number of tickets 175,000
2. A minimum of 69,240 tickets must be sold prior to requesting an extension or cancellation of the draw upon AGLC approval.
3. Ticket sales will end on January 31, 2023, at 11:59 pm.
4. The draw date will be February 1, 2023, at the University of Calgary Swim Club Office located at KNA 253, 2500 University Drive NW, Calgary AB. In the case of a power outage the draw will be delayed until the power is restored. If not restored within 3 hours, the draw will be rescheduled to February 2, 2023 and advertised to the public and ticket purchasers.
5. Ticket numbers will be emailed to the ticket purchaser by Rafflebox, the registered Electronic Raffle Supplier (ERS). There are no physical tickets mailed out.
6. Winners will be determined by a Random Number Generator (RNG), provided by an Alberta Gaming, Liquor and Cannabis approved Electronic Raffle Supplier (Rafflebox).
7. No one under the age of 18 may purchase or have their name on a raffle ticket.
8. Tickets may be sold and purchased within Alberta.
9. Tickets can not be sold through sites such as Kijiji nor can previously purchased tickets be resold.
10. Only one payment method will be accepted.
11. Only one mailing address will be recorded.
12. Only tickets that have been verified as paid for will be entered into the draw.
13. The following including their spouse and any related dependent person residing in the same household, are prohibited from purchasing a ticket: the raffle manager and the partners and employees of Rafflebox.
14. Each ticket may only have one person’s name on it. In the event a winning ticket stub has more than one name on it, the prize will be awarded to only one of the people identified on the ticket stub. Neither Foothills Swimming Association nor the AGLC are responsible for any disputes that may arise between different individuals whose names appear on the tickets.
15. If the winning ticket has more than one name, it is the responsibility of the primary ticket holder to share winning information with those parties.
16. All ticket purchases are final, and refunds are not available.
17. First Prize to be awarded is a 2023 Audi Q3 45 2.0T Technik quattro 8sp Tiptronic to the person whose ticket is drawn first. The Audi will be bought new for this raffle and should have under 2,000km on it when awarded. The vehicle must be claimed by the winner at the Royal Oak Audi dealership, in Calgary. The retail value of the car is $55,036.01 (GST included).
18. Second Prize to be awarded is $10,000 in the form of a cheque payable to the person whose ticket is drawn second.
19. Third Prize to be awarded is $5,000 in the form of a cheque payable to the person whose ticket is drawn third.
20. In the event of a complaint or dispute please contact Tarrah Isaac at (587)894-2772.
21. Draws are made in the order of descending value. After each draw, the winner’s name and ticket number are recorded and the ticket number remains eligible for all subsequent draws.
22. The winners of the prizes will be notified by telephone and in writing by the address and telephone number provided by the ticket purchaser.
23. All winners have twelve (12) months from the date of the draw to claim their prize. Any costs associated with the delivery of the prize due to distance or unique circumstances will be covered by the winner.
24. The prizes must be accepted as awarded. No other substitutions or transfers of prizes is permitted.
25. If the winner has not claimed the prize before February 1, 2024 and after all reasonable attempts to contact the winner and award the prize have been exhausted (i.e. By telephone at the number provided on the ticket stub or by registered mail at the address if provided on the ticket stub), the unclaimed prize or cash equivalent, after one year from the draw date, may be donated to another approved charity or back to the Foothills Swimming Association upon AGLC approval.
26. To ensure the privacy of the winners, only the winning ticket numbers will be posted on the UCSC website (www.calgaryswimming.com) during the week immediately following the draw date. Names will be given upon request.