Fri May 13 2022
Sun May 29 2022
Sun May 29 2022
Shell Place - 1 MacDonald Drive Fort McMurray, AB T9H 5C5
The Northern Light's Health Foundation's 35th Annual Spring Fling, presented by Syncrude takes place May 28th. We are just Blooming with excitement, so whether you are attending the event or not you can purchase your Blooming 50/50 tickets, sponsored by True North Automotive, today in support of local healthcare!
Funds raised through the raffle, our events and donations go to support innovative healthcare equipment, programs and services in the Regional Municipality of Wood Buffalo. Together, we provide the best healthcare possible, close to home.
The winner will be contacted to claim their prize.
Thank you for your support!
Blooming 50/50 RAFFLE RULES
1. Foundation: The Blooming 50/50 Raffle (the “Raffle”) shall be conducted by the Northern Lights Health Foundation (the “Foundation”) pursuant to a Raffle License (the “AGLC Raffle License”) from the Alberta Gaming, Liquor and Cannabis Commission (“AGLC”) and in accordance with the Criminal Code of Canada, Alberta Gaming and Liquor Act and Regulations, AGLC Policy, AGLC Raffle Terms and Conditions, and the terms of the 50/50 Raffle Services Agreement between the Foundation and Rafflebox Technologies (the “Service Provider”).
2. Date and Location of Draw: The Blooming Raffle will run for two weeks leading up to the main event and on the evening of the Nothern Lights Health Foundation's Spring Fling fundraising event. The draw is open to the public. Tickets can only be purchased May 13, 2022 until May 28, 2022 and only online through our Rafflebox page. The winner will take home 50% of ticket sales, up to $49,995. The draw will take place by random number generation (“RNG”) live at the Spring Fling event stage and online on the Northern Lights Health Foundation's Facebook page May 28, 2022, the date listed on the AGLC License. The Draw will take place at Shell Place Ballroom, 1 MacDonald Dr, Fort McMurray, AB.
3. Rules: These are the official 50/50 Raffle Rules and are available upon request.
4. Eligibility: The Raffle is open to all persons who are located in the Province of Alberta when purchasing tickets online. Ticket purchasers must be 18 years of age or older. Employees of the Foundation, their Board of Directors, and members of their immediate family (defined as mother, father, brother, sister, son, daughter, husband or wife, who reside in the same household) are NOT eligible to participate (defined as purchase tickets or receive prizes) in the 50/50 Raffle. Each ticket sold shall be eligible to participate in each draw conducted under the authority of the AGLC Raffle License.
5. Minor Children: Adult ticket purchasers are not to give their ticket to a person under the age of eighteen (18) years as required by the Public Trustees Act.
6. No Transfer of Tickets: Ticket Purchasers may not transfer their tickets to anyone else prior to claiming the prize.
7. Tickets: Ticket pricing shall be:
Series A: 1 for $10
Series B: 4 for $20
Series C: 20 for $50
Series D: 100 for $100
There are 68,849 raffle tickets available on the AGLC Raffle License.
8. No Refunds. All ticket sales are final. There will be no refunds issued to anyone for any reason. All tickets purchased and for which the raffle numbers on those respective tickets are entered into the draw cannot be refunded, including if a ticket purchaser made an error in selecting the amount of tickets they desire to purchase.
9. How to purchase: Tickets will ONLY be available online from May 13, 2022 until May 28, 2022, on our Rafflebox Technologies webpage. Follow the directions to purchase and print the tickets for the Raffle:
(b) In the purchase portal section, ticket purchasers:
(i) Confirm location and eligibility to purchase
(ii) Enter contact & billing information
(iii) Enter credit card information & confirm purchase
(c) An email confirmation will be sent to the customer with order ID, product description and payment information. A secondary email (shipping confirmation) will be sent to the purchaser including all of the information in the confirmation e-mail along with the raffle ticket(s) containing their raffle number(s). It can take several hours for the ticket purchaser to receive their e-mail shipping confirmation. Ticket purchasers are required to enter their e-mail address correctly with no errors when purchasing to ensure they receive their ticket(s) and should check their spam and junk mail folders if they have not received their ticket(s) by 9 AM MST the day after purchasing their ticket.
(d) If the ticket purchaser has not received their ticket(s) by 9 AM MST the day following their ticket purchase, they can e-mail [email protected] before Noon MST the day following their purchase to request that their ticket(s) be resent. They must e-mail from the same e-mail they purchased ticket(s) with. Ticket(s) will be resent the day following the ticket purchase.
All methods of purchase may not be available at all times. If the System experiences any technical difficulties during the raffle or in the event virus, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, or other causes corrupt administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper operation of the Raffle (or any portion thereof), the Foundation reserves the right in its sole discretion to: (i) cancel the Raffle; or (ii) suspend the Raffle until the problem can be remedied, whereupon it will resume. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, in the event of a cancellation or suspension, the Foundation reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to elect to identify a winner and award the prize by way of random drawing from among all non-suspect, eligible entries received up to the time ofsuch cancellations or suspensions.
10. The Draw: Tickets will be available for purchase starting at 12:01AM MST on May 13, 2022. Sales will close at 11:30 PM MST on May 28, 2022. After Sales have been closed, the draw shall take place and be announced no later than 11:55 PM on May 28, 2022. The draw shall take place at Northern Lights Health Foundation's Spring Fling Main Stage, Shell Place, 1 MacDonald Drive Fort McMurray, AB, T9H 5C5. This is an electronic raffle and the winning raffle number will be selected via RNG. In the case of a power failure, the draw may need to be postponed and will be drawn as soon as the power is restored.
11. The winning raffle number will be posted on the Spring Fling website at givetonlhf.ca immediately following the draw. In the case of a discrepancy between the posted raffle number and the actual raffle number selected through RNG, the actual raffle number selected through RNG will be considered to be the valid winning raffle number.
The holder of the ticket containing the winning raffle number will have 90 days from the time of the announcement ofthe winning raffle number (August 26, 2022) to present the ticket containing the winning raffle number to the Foundations. The Foundations will use the email and/or phone number provided by the ticket purchaser to try to contact the winner on May 29, 2022 if they have not already come forward at this time.
Ticket purchasers may not transfer their tickets to anyone else prior to claiming the prize. The holder of the ticket containing the winning raffle number may claim their prize by contacting the Foundations and forwarding their purchase e-mail and a copy of their government issued photo identification and address. The name on the government issued photo identification must match the name that was used to purchase the ticket. Each prize claimant must provide the Foundation with all information required by provincial gaming regulations to claim a prize. The prize claimant will be required to sign a Declaration and Release ("Release") which must be executed and returned to the Foundation no later than five (5) business days after his/her receipt of the Release. The winner’s name will be publicized on the Foundation's website as well as on the Foundation's social media channels. The prize will be awarded to the winner via cheque within thirty (30) days of the winner delivering the ticket containing the winning raffle number, the executed Release, and all other required documents to the Foundation. If the prize is not claimed on or before the Prize Claim Expiry Date (3 weeks following the draw), the foundation will make a formal request to AGLC to have the funds donated back to the foundations as approved gaming proceeds.
12. The Prize: Prize will be 50% ofthe gross revenue received from all tickets sold to a maximum of $49,995. Prize is not transferable and must be accepted as awarded with no substitutions, except at the Foundation's sole discretion. The Prize shall be paid by cheque from the Foundation's account. The designated winning raffle number contained in the ticket purchaser’s 50/50 ticket is validation for claiming the Prize. Unauthorized persons copying, selling or altering tickets are subject to prosecution. A 50/50 Raffle ticket will be void and a Prize not paid/redeemed ifthere is proof that the ticket was stolen, not issued, ineligible, altered, counterfeit, defective, printed in duplicate, or printed/produced in error. The Service Provider and the Foundation are not responsible for lost or stolen tickets or tickets redeemed in error by their agents. All tickets, transactions and winners associated with the 50/50 Raffle are subject to the rules, regulations and procedures put in place by the Foundations and the lawful charges thereof.
13. If more than one name is written on a winning ticket stub, the prize will be awarded to only one of the individuals named on the ticket stub. Neither the licensed charitable organization nor AGLC is responsible for any disputes among the individuals whose names are written on the ticket sub.
14. Cancellation: The Foundation may rescind, cancel, amend or revoke the Raffle, subject to the prior approval of AGLC. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the Foundation reserves the right to cancel or modify the Raffle and/or these Official Rules, in whole or in part and without notice, if the Foundation determines that fraud ortechnical or other failures have threatened or destroyed the integrity of the raffle.
15. Contact Information: Complaints, comments or concerns should be addressed to:
Lorna Ash, Northern Lights Health Foundation - EMAIL: [email protected]