Inclusion NWT Celebration Raffle 2022
total raised *
Tue May 03 2022
Fri Jun 17 2022
Fri Jun 17 2022
4912 53 Street Yellowknife NT
Celebrate Inclusion NWT's diamond anniversary by purchasing a ticket or three in our Celebration Raffle, in honour of 60 years of providing lifelong support for individuals with disabilities and their families in the NWT, since 1962.
Get your ticket(s) now for your chance to be on the end of that “You’ve won!” call - then you'll have another reason to celebrate!
- GRAND PRIZE: 1.01 ct. pear-shaped Gahcho Kué Mine Diamond from De Beers Group (Clarity: VVS2; Colour: H)
Valued at $7,500
- 2nd Prize: Return ticket to Edmonton from Canadian North
Valued at $1,028
- 3rd Prize: Handmade quilt from North of 60 Quilting
Valued at $900
Tickets available online until 3pm Friday, June 17.
60 years ago it all started with a group of parents and interested community members who created a school so that children with intellectual disabilities didn’t have to go down south for schooling.
Today Inclusion NWT supports people with intellectual and other disabilities and their families, across their lifetime. We are here to help our clients live meaningful lives and be active in all aspects of community life.
Our service areas include:
- Supported Living, including independent living
- Skills Training and Supported Employment
- Employment Services/EmployABILITY
- Respite Services
- Literacy Classes and Community Programs
- Family, Children and Teen Activities, Information and Advocacy
- Outreach Support Services for individuals with disabilities