Emily’s Memorial Horse Show – WestJet Gift of Flight Raffle
total raised *
Sales EndedSun Aug 27 2023
Thu Jul 20 2023
Sun Aug 27 2023
Sun Aug 27 2023
Amberlea Meadows, Edmonton
Ticket Number: B-1152
Drawn On: Sun Aug 27 2023
Emily’s Memorial Horse Show is a fundraising show that directly supports CASA Mental Health/CASA House. Our event is 24-27 August 2023 at Amberlea Meadows Equestrian Centre and includes dressage and jumpers. All monies raised from this raffle will go directly to CASA Mental Health to fund recreational activities and the purchase of other unfunded items/resources for the adolescents in treatment at CASA House.
We are extremely grateful for this amazing donation from WestJet. Please see the “fine print” below:
WestJet Gift of Flight Voucher valid for two guests to any regularly scheduled and marketed WestJet destination.* (No cash value. Taxes, fees and surcharges not included. Blackout dates and restrictions apply.)
The Fine Print:
You could win one (1) roundtrip flight for two (2) guests to any regularly scheduled WestJet destination*!
Things to know about the gift of flight*:
• Fees, taxes, and surcharges are the responsibility of guests traveling and must be paid for at the time of booking with a valid credit card. Does not include optional fees such as checked baggage or cabin upgrades.
• Valid on any regularly scheduled WestJet marketed and operated flight. Voucher is not valid for redemption on WestJet Vacations’ packages, flights operated by Swoop, interline, code share or charter flights.
• All bookings and travel must be completed within one year from the date of the event.
• Voucher is limited and subject to promotional space availability of eligible fare options and flight schedule. Not all flights have promotional space.
• Flights must be roundtrip to and from the same locations. All guests must travel together on the same itinerary, dates, and flights.
• Voucher cannot be used on some dates, including statutory holidays and peak travel dates.
• All bookings and travel must be completed by Saturday, August 24, 2024.