High Tea 50/50 Cash Raffle: In Support of St. Joseph's Home and Carmel Hospice
winner takes $2,325
Sales EndedFri Jun 16 2023
Mon May 15 2023
Fri Jun 16 2023
Sat Jun 17 2023
Suite #170, One Twelve Campus 10130 112 Street NW Edmonton, AB T5K 2K4
Ticket Number: C-2605
Drawn On: Sat Jun 17 2023
Covenant Foundation is running an online 50/50 cash raffle, sponsored by WILD 94.5, in support of Covenant Health’s St. Joseph’s Home and Carmel Hospice. Ticket purchasers will have the chance to win up to $5,000 while supporting local continuing and palliative health care.
Thank you to our generous sponsor, WILD 94.5, and our partners at Main Floor Carpets in Medicine Hat. Together, we're transforming health care in your community!
Proceeds from the fundraiser will stay in Medicine Hat to help fund the areas of greatest need at St. Joseph’s Home and Carmel Hospice – from compassionate programs and services to leading-edge research and education and state-of-the-art equipment. This is the foundation’s third online 50/50 for the continuing care facility.
• Ticket Sales: May 15 – June 15, 2023 (11:59 p.m.)
• Raffle website: covenantfoundationraffle.ca
• Ticket Prices: 1 for $10, 4 for $20, 20 for $50, 100 for $100
• Draw Date: June 20, 2023 (a winner announcement will be made in Lethbridge; the winner will be contacted directly, and the foundation will post the announcement video on its Facebook Page)
• Draw Location (RNG): Suite #170, 10130 – 112 St. NW, Edmonton, AB
• AGLC License: #641381 (tickets must be purchased and sold in Alberta)
About the Covenant Foundation (covenantfoundation.ca)
Covenant Foundation proudly supports Covenant Health, Covenant Care and Covenant Living and their 155-year legacy of healing the body, enriching the mind, and nurturing the soul by raising funds to help support leading-edge programs and services, research and education, and state-of-the-art equipment at 21 Covenant facilities across Alberta.
About St. Joseph’s Home and Carmel Hospice
St. Joseph’s Home is a continuing, long-term care facility located in Medicine Hat that provides care and accommodations for people with complex health needs who are unable to remain at home or in a supported living setting. Carmel Hospice is located within St. Joseph’s Home and provides compassionate health care and other services to residents near the end of their lives.